May 6, 2017

EDEN HILLS PHOTO HUNT - SKYWATCH FRIDAY

1. Starts with R
2. Week's Favorite
3. window

I am spending a week in Hourghada at the Red Sea, Egypt. I have wonderful weather sunshine every day. I found 3 pictures which fit for the words !



A special supper  in the hotel garden with red chairs.



My room man (there are no women cleaning in the Hotels) did this swans with the bath towels and put them on my bed _



and windows with view on the swimming pool




Linking to Eden Hills Photo Hunt



........






Blue sky every day !





More participants here at

3 comments:

Steve n Vickie said...

Someday I hope to visit the Red Sea! Looks like you found a lovely resort!

Claire Moxon-Waltz said...

Wow! What a marvellous vacation spot! You are very lucky to be there. I have not been on a vacation in many, many years. I am amazed with the swans on the bed - how clever! I hope you have a wonderful time!

edenhills said...

How beautiful! I would dearly love to be able to travel some day. The garden looks like a lovely place to dine, and the beach looks perfect! Thanks so much for joining Friday's Hunt. Hope you have a great week.