May 24, 2017

ABC WEDNESDAY - T

I had published for T already last week, so I post it again for those who haven't seen it.



I love to sit on the table so that Mr. G. can't see the TV screen !



What shall I do with this tea pot ? I don't drink tea !



I didn't realize that I have such a long tongue ! I had to tidy up my fur after she had scratched me with Mr. G.'s back scratcher !




All I can say is that I am always tired and a Tabby cat



The tiles are too cold so I choose the metal cover which was nicely warm and the contrast between myself and the cover is better than on the tiles !


8 comments:

Photo Cache said...

Hello kitties, how are you?

Hildred said...

Love the way you have incorporated your sweet cats into T.

zongrik said...

cats galore

Roger Owen Green said...

My cats are spoiled. And there's an outdoor cat of someone's who's trying to get in; THAT would be a problem!
ROG, ABCW

Melody Steenkamp said...

Gorgeous stories again Gattina...

I would love to have more then just the one we have


Melody (ABC-W-team)
20-S
Preview Round 21

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

is the back scratcher good for cats?

carol l mckenna said...

Oh I do love your cats ~ adorable and wonderful photos ~ thanks,


Happy Week ahead to you

Melody Steenkamp said...

Starting tomorrow our cat won't be the only one in our house, two will come live with us...

Have a nice ABC-day / week
Melody (team ABC-W)
Preview Round 21 starting july 12th :