Nov 5, 2016

EDEN HILLS PHOTO HUNT

1. Starts with S
2. Week's Favorite
3. Amazing




This is my season basket. It stands at the entrance and I decorate it after the seasons. Here I skipped autumn, I wasn't inspired and jumped directly to December, Christmas time.



My favorite picture this week. Rosie was hiding under the table and watched Pookie who lay on my lap ! That's jealousy !



When I returned from a friends's home I saw this amazing sky. I stopped my car and took this picture !


Linking to Eden Hills Photo Hunt

5 comments:

Claire Moxon-Waltz said...

That sky really is amazing! I also love your seasonal basket. I am not sure if I will do any Christmas decorations this year, but we'll see. Maybe I will find the time.

Jim said...

Hi Gattina ~~ I for one am hoping that Rosie would have jumped up and tried to share your lap. She looks as if she is thinking, "I am a poor neglected kitty." Your Christmas basket is sooo pretty. Nice photo work on the evening skyline.
..

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Hahaha, I thought Rosie was a statue at first. She does look alarmed about something.

Veralynne Malone said...

Awww poor Rosie...she does look like she is trying to figure out how to get up in your lap! And the colors of that sunset...Stunning!!!! Love the Christmas basket!

edenhills said...

Love the idea of a season basket. Although I think the yard goats would eat mine if I tried that. Rosie is adorable. Thank you so much for joining Friday's Hunt. Have a great week!