Oct 25, 2014

SATURDAY's PHOTO HUNTING - Work Tools








Tools in a ceramic workshop in Morocco


THIS IS THE MY LAST SATURDAY's PHOTO HUNTING MEME. 

The meme had been created in 2006 by TNChicks. She stopped in 2010 for personal reasons. This meme had a huge success with so many participants that it was impossible to visit all the blogs. I took the meme over but also Sandy. Now the meme was split. The number of participants became less and less. I think the theme just died out. It is time to find something new.

On a  statistical point of view most of you Bloggers love to participate when it comes to funny and humorous photos.


From next week on I will start this new meme and give it a try ! You are all very welcome and please inform other bloggers.

8 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

I believe a lot of meme are dying out and it seem most people are into social net work.
I did enjoy the photo hunt meme...I did post. Once again Thanks for taking your time to be our hostess.

Coffee is on...Dora

Trekcapri said...

Hi Gattina, wonderful photo collection. I would love to visit Morocco one day.

Thank you so much for hosting Saturday's PhotoHunting. It was very nice for us to have two wonderful Memes to participate in after TNChick could no longer continue.

Your new meme looks like fun! I wish you much success. You have a wonderful blog and I will enjoy continuing to visit as much as I can to see your beautiful photos.

EG CameraGirl said...

Very interesting photos of workers in a ceramic's shop.

TC Harris said...

While I understand why you are stopping the meme, you will be missed. Thank you for hosting.

Mine is up: http://tc-twistedfairytale.blogspot.ca/2014/10/saturday-photohunt-funny-and-work-tools.html

Marie said...

This is a wonderful post! I'd love to watch these artisans!

EastCoastLife said...

I miss the old days where so many participated each week.

Sue Demeter-St Clair said...

Great post, but very sad to see the meme has ended. I took a blog vacation and did not realise so I participated this week with a glass post :)

Thanks so much for hosting us and I will check out your new meme

YTSL said...

Hi Gattina --

Thanks for having hosted the Photo Hunt as long as you did.

I only stopped participating in recent months, in large part because the Umbrella Movement happened here in Hong Kong and took up a lot of my time.

I did notice the decrease in Photo Hunt participants over the years but still enjoyed taking part in this meme on Saturdays. And I'm glad to have been given insights into lives like yours via it.