Nov 9, 2013

SATURDAY's PHOTO HUNTING - Cutlery









When I was 14, my family offered me on each occasion a silver cutlery to complete the full set for 12 persons  which should be part of my wedding equipment. I only remember that I was furious about that, because I would have preferred something more useful. But that was the use at that time. Fortunately I choose a design which is still modern today.




Even for Asiatic food I am equipped !

Next week's theme : favorite fruit
Theme list in the sidebar

8 comments:

Carver said...

You have beautiful cutlery. Happy Weekend.

Marcy said...

The in-laws have the same pattern!! and husband his own set (fork and knife) with his initials :) WMF for ever!

YTSL said...

Hi Gattina --

Carver and I have been having a discussion re whether chopsticks qualify as cutlery -- evidently, you think so! :b

Sue St Clair said...

Love the chopsticks and of course they are cutlery too :)

EastCoastLife said...

Glad that you won chopsticks. I thought of sending you some :)

peppylady (Dora) said...

I have two set of good silverware which I never use. Maybe some high mucky mucky people will stop in. LOL.

I have thought for next year photo theme.."Imagination"

Coffee is on

TC Harris said...

Wonderful pics for the theme of Cutlery.

Mine is up: http://tc-twistedfairytale.blogspot.ca/2013/11/saturday-photohunt-sale-and-cutlery.html

Leovi said...

Sorry I was wrong to put the picture, eliminates the previous post, I have already one that goes with the theme! Thank you!