1.6.13

SATURDAY's PHOTO HUNTING - Something Red



Sorry about last week, I had no internet connection that day during my trip through the UK, and then forgot ! But I prepared it, it is here

Some pictures from my wonderful trip around the UK.



Punt boats in Cambridge



The yacht Britannia is the former Royal Yacht of Queen Elizabeth II. She is now permanently moored as an exhibition ship at Ocean Terminal, Leith, Edinburgh, Scotland.



The club in Liverpool where the Beatles started their career



Rainy Stonehenge

Next week's theme : How is your sky today

List of themes here


8 comments:

YTSL said...

Your photos in this and your previous entry have been longing to return to Britain. I lived there for a couple of years and visited frequently as a child -- but I've not been back since 1994! :O

Trekcapri said...

Hi Gattina, hope you had a wonderful trip. Great photo collection of things red from your trip. I really like the first and last photo a lot.

Have a great weekend.

magiceye said...

Brilliant captures all!!

Carver said...

Great shots. I like the way most of them just have a touch of red. The red pops out among the other colors.

Carver said...

PS I just saw your comment about quaggy not existing in your dictionary. It usually refers to a quagmire or the soil in a wetland, marsh, bog. Synonyms are boggy, marshy, soggy, soggy.

TC Harris said...

Wonderful shots for this week!

Mine is up: http://tc-twistedfairytale.blogspot.ca/2013/06/saturday-photohunt-quaggy-and-something.html

EastCoastLife said...

The touches of red make a difference to the pictures. You should be home now. :)

http://eastcoastlife.blogspot.sg/2013/06/pulau-ubin-day-trip-photohunt.html

Cezar and Léia said...

Beautiful pictures.My favorite is the first one with the boats, very romantic picture!
Léia