Jan 7, 2013

MACRO MONDAY - MONDAY YELLOWS


More participants at Lisa's Chaos





A must for New Year's Eve in France and Belgium are fresh oisters ! There were tons of them on my New Year's Eve in the South of France !


*******
NEW



more participants here







In churches it is the use to build up very big creches with little villages and lots of people ! This one was in Ollioules where I stayed ! It was just amazing, at least 3 m long !

There is a new version for Saturday's photo hunting, so if you want to participate ....

"Themes in phrases"

7 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

Wonderful macros, but those scenes in the church are simply exquisite! Dazzling detail and colour!

And thank you for linking up to my new Monday Mellow Yellows meme!

RNSANE said...

Such beautiful creches in your church...incredibly elaborate.

My
Monday Mellow Yellows is at:
http://rnsane.blogspot.com/2013/01/monday-mellow-yellows-jaipur-lady.html#links

Katrin said...

I'm a vegetarian, so I woulnd't eat oisters, but I have to admit that they look beautiful and delicious.

Cezar and Léia said...

Beautiful set of images! I want to taste oisters, as I tasted mussels and I loved them!
In Brazil the creches are very popular as well inside and outside churches. Even in our homes during Christmas...and we call it in Portuguese language "Presépio" ( nativity scene ).
hugs
Léia

lina@home sweet home said...

Never tried fresh oisters, it's not easy to find here and the price can be so high.

Wonderful creches in your church!

Liz said...

I love them baked. Have a fabulous week.

At the Car Show
Chawan Mushi

Gunilla Bäck said...

I love the scenes from the church!