Feb 18, 2012

SATURDAY's PHOTO HUNTING - Circles





Morrocan bakery







Next week : OLD (list of themes in the sidebar)

Word verification became so difficult now, that you loose time with finding out what these scribblings mean, especially when it is a theme post and you have a lot of visits to do.

STOP





Therefore I join the group of those who are against Word Verification, which anyway I find completely useless, have never had it and never had any problems with spams neither.


Jill Samter Photography explains here how to do it and what to do to protect you even without this feature. She started this appeal already in January.

15 comments:

magiceye said...

loved the pictures!!

Jama said...

It's 10am here, and that tray from the Moroccan bakery would be perfect for my breakfast now!

Mama Zen said...

Enjoyed the pictures!

Carver said...

These are all good choices but the food circles are making me hungry. Happy Weekend.

YTSL said...

Ohhhh, that first photo really makes me hungry, Gattina! :O

Raine said...

The Morrocan pastries delicious. :D

Mar said...

Great shots, I am hungry now...and still not blogging! but I have been around a bit and I totally agree with your "stop word verification", it makes me mad.
Happy Saturday, to all hunters :)

Tina´s PicStory said...

YES! STOP WV. it makes me mad too. i also made a badge now for the german area. :)

Annie said...

Those pastries look amazing. I like the bike and traffic circle too. Agree completely about WV - it makes commenting difficult!

Happy weekend.

Trekcapri said...

Hi Gattina, those Morrocan pastries looks delicious. It looks like that bike may have seen better days though. That's such a beautiful tree behind the double pointing sign. :)

Wonderful photos for the two themes. Have a great weekend.

Sue said...

Great collection! It is breakfast time here and that first photo sure looks good :)

imac said...

Like your new header, and the food.
Have turned off verification for a while - but before had a lot of rude spammers on.

A. @ A Changing Life said...

I couldn't agree more about the word verification now!

Some of your circles are positively yummy. :)

Suzy said...

A very yummy interpretation.

Mariposa said...

Wow...you're making me so hungry!