Jan 14, 2012

SATURDAY'S PHOTO HUNTING - Joy



Joy to me



Spring when everything starts blooming



Discovering new countries



Asian food



The view from my computer

Some people are wondering why there are two "photo hunts" now. When TNChick stopped with "Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt" as she had named it in the very beginning in 2006, I proposed to take it over. I never got an answer from her but I wanted to continue this very nice meme therefore I created "Saturday's Photo Hunting". Two weeks later I discovered that there was another "Saturday Photo Hunt" which Sandi @ the Whistle stop cafe had taken over from TNChick.
I will see how this one works in the future, if it doesn't I give it up and will follow Sandi.

It's your choice to do my theme, her theme or both together.



Next week's theme : Animal


17 comments:

Life Ramblings said...

great choices. i enjoy all your photos.

Carver said...

I like your choices and the photographs are a joy to look at. I am enjoying trying to combine the two different photohunts. In some ways it's more of a challenge with two.

Rambling Woods said...

I am sorry about the meme situation... I like your choices and I agree with them...Michelle

Trekcapri said...

Hi Gattina, lovely photos and I can understand why they bring you such joy.

I enjoy your meme a lot. Thank you so much for continuing to host it.

YTSL said...

Joy to the world! Love the view from your computer, Gattina... and since you like Asian food, I think you'll approve of my entry for this week... ;b

Ann said...

can I combine them? Now wonder I saw the badge that you designed.

Kay L. Davies said...

Beautiful photos, Gattina, especially the first one because it reminds me of our visit with you in Brussels in the spring!
K

Indrani said...

The pictures do radiate Joy!

Raine said...

I love doing both challenges when I can. I think there's room for 2. Ohhhhh, spring rolls. I miss them. :D Spring's beautiful all right. I couldn't help but ask, what's the name of your cat? :D He looks playful in that shot, doing a like a peek-a-boo at you. :D

Alice Audrey said...

Is that you in the pink shirt? You look joyful.

Mar said...

Joyful pictures, love the furry view from your computer. I am spending some time with family and friends, enJOYing every minute. Will be back to blogging in about a month...Happy weekend!!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Great variety of "joy" experiences! Wonderful sense of fresh beginnings in Spring and love the cat lazing around near you!

Liz said...

Lovely photos Gattina. Have a fabulous weekend.

Liz @ MLC

Annie said...

We are on the same page as far as joy goes...I love spring, asian food, travel, and cats!

Thanks for hosting. I think it's fine that there are two PHunts.

A. @ A Changing Life said...

I think I'd agree with every one of your choices!

Sue said...

Love your choices of photos! The pic of you on holiday is sweet :) I like holidays where I can discover things and learn about new cultures. I also love Asian food, but am allergic to sesame oil so it does not love me back :( Happy photo hunting!

Cezar and Léia said...

Trying the food is one of the most delicious ways of getting to know a different culture!
God bless you!
Cezar