Jan 21, 2012

SATURDAY'S PHOTO HUNTING - Animals















my cats, Rosie, Arthur and Pookie.

Some people are wondering why there are two "photo hunts" now. When TNChick stopped with "Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt" as she had named it in the very beginning in 2006, I proposed to take it over. I never got an answer from her but I wanted to continue this very nice meme therefore I created "Saturday's Photo Hunting". Two weeks later I discovered that there was another "Saturday Photo Hunt" which Sandi @ the Whistle stop cafe had taken over from TNChick.
I will see how this one works in the future, if it doesn't I give it up and will follow Sandi.

It's your choice to do my theme, her theme or both together.

Next weeks theme : DARK (list of themes in the sidebar under my profile)

Please leave your link and visit the other participants !

19 comments:

Trekcapri said...

Hi Gattina, oh they are all so cute. I love the drinking straight from the faucet photo. Awesome shot.

Thanks so much for continuing to host. Have a wonderful weekend.

Life Ramblings said...

your cats are adorable. i'm enjoying your meme, you've done a great job.

YTSL said...

Wait, I thought cats didn't like getting wet?! ;O

Carver said...

These are all great but my favorite is the next to the last of the cat with the water coming out of the faucet.

Luna Miranda said...

your cats are really photogenic.:p
marvelous shots.

Betty Manousos@ Cut and Dry said...

wow, what adorable shots, gattina!

that kitten is soo cute!

happy weekend!

Annie said...

What a great feline family you have! This is a great theme; I love animals!

Happy weekend.

Cezar and Léia said...

Wine got Pookie "bourrée" and thirsty? :)
God bless you!
Cezar

gengen said...

Just cute..Joining today.

Sue St Clair said...

They are all adorable! :)

Annie said...

Gattina, you are so right....sometimes my cats look like owls too. It's funny!

A. @ A Changing Life said...

Beautifully posed, and so well behaved! My entry is a cat too, but not as lively as yours. :)

imac said...

Thirsty Kitty
Quite witty

azahar.me said...

Gattina,

If you ever consider changing your Photohunt to a more user-friendly blog platform like Wordpress I will be happy to keep playing...

Now I am going to try ten times to leave a comment here.

peppylady (Dora) said...

My pet picture are up. I been having trouble all day posting anything.

Coffee is on.

peppylady (Dora) said...

My pet picture are up. I been having trouble all day posting anything.

Coffee is on.

Raine said...

Rosie is sure contented on her perch. :D Pookie and the tap. My cats don't like the tap so I have their water dish out. :D

Kay L. Davies said...

Hi Gattina. Here I am at last, better late than never.
Luv, K

Mama Zen said...

These are adorable!