Dec 3, 2011

PHOTO HUNTERS

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

more participants here

Ripped



ripped



how to get ripped naturally ... (tourist at the Red Sea)

This theme was the last one which we got from TN Chick's for the weekly Saturday's Photo Hunter. Unfortunately she can't continue because of lack of time. I wrote her that I am prepared to "continue" but with a slightly other name, and a new logo which I made. Of course you can make it smaller or bigger.



If you want to participate just put your link here. I will try to make up a link list of all new participants.

I also will do a list for the next week's themes, for next Saturday.

As theme for Saturday December 10th I suggest : CHRISTMAS DECORATION (or other)

14 comments:

Pat said...

Great shots! I love the cat and kittens!

Mar said...

If Arthur needs an aspirin this morning I will take care of that :)

LOL at the last one, non-ripped!!
and this is the last one hosted by tnchick's...

YTSL said...

Funny takes on this week's theme!

Re your offering to host Photo Hunt: good on you -- and I hope it can be decided soon who will indeed be doing so.

Bel said...

Happy to continue under new guidance. :) Btw, I'm German, too. ;) Not sure How I can get the logo up - I never managed with the previous one. Funny take on the ripped theme. :)

jams o donnell said...

Haha great take on the theme. I too am like the guy at the Red Sea having a keg where there should be a six pack!

Carver said...

Fun shots for the theme and thanks for continuing the hunt.

magiceye said...

lovely takes!!

and heres to the new edition!!

cheers!!

Liz said...

I love your take on the theme.

Have a fabulous weekend.

Liz @ MLC

Sue St Clair said...

Love the first pic of kitty. That one made me LOL :) Both good examples for the theme. Thank you for keeping the photo hunt going I will grab your logo and play next week :)

ancient one said...

Love your take on the theme! Thanks for including me in this photo hunt!

peppylady (Dora) said...

I sure hope someone will continue “photo hunt” to me it doesn't matter.
I'm interested.

peppylady (Dora) said...

If the kitty doesn't drink up all the vodka. Hope there some left so I can try some...never had flavored vodka before.

Mine is up and the coffee is on.

Suzy said...

Fun interpretation of the theme. I've linked in.

EastCoastLife said...

I prefer to see muscle men!!