Jul 31, 2011

CAMERA CRITTERS - PET PRIDE


more participants here





On a farm where my friend bought some plants, there also were two pigs ! I instantly fell in love with them, they were so cute ! I only knew pink pigs but these once were different


want a kiss ?






stop taking pictures of me !

&



more participants here at Pet Pride

As I am on holidays in England, these are my "replacement cats"


Sophie, 17 who shares the bed with me


Lilli 16 unfortunately getting blind


and Pepsi 18

11 comments:

The Chair Speaks said...

Very well fed! Both pigs and kitties! LOL!

magiceye said...

...all so sweet!!


Woof woof
from Bozo
Pets forever

eileeninmd said...

Cute pigs! And I love your repleacement kitties. Very pretty. Have a great Sunday!

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Very nice photos.

Regards!

Cheryl said...

That pig looks a bit unhappy with all the attention!

Awesome that the cats are all aging so gracefully.

Jama said...

The replacement cats are so lovely especially Pepsi.

Sylvia K said...

Boy! those are big pigs! Got to show them to Mom so maybe she'll stop telling me I'm getting too fat!!! Love your replacement kitties! I bet Arthur and Rosie are really missing you!!

Sam Schnauzer

jabblog said...

Sweet! The cats look in very good condition as quite elderly beings.

Kay L. Davies said...

I agree with Sylvia's Sam, except I have to show those pictures to Lindy to show her how big she could get if she doesn't stop eating so much!
I'm so glad you found replacement cats while you are in England. They look like darling old sweeties.

—Kay, Alberta, Canada

Ann said...

Cats unite, your mummy has a new love, pigs.

I told the girls at work about the woman who came to tell about the poor cat. They tell me, cat lovers are good people. and I am the only person who doesn't own a cat.

Joyful said...

The pigs are cute. The cats are too!