Mar 3, 2011

THURSDAY CHALLENGE - Cars

more participants here

This is a difficult theme for me, because it would never come into my mind to take a picture of a car (even of my own) unless there really is a special reason. A car for me has to have 4 wheels, a motor, a steering wheel and drive me where I want to go. The rest doesn't matter.

But as a very posh couple we have a Ferrari car park ! Only from the best !



The latest or less latest models



some of them standing on a shelf over Mr. G's bed (that's why the picture is not perfect, I risked my life for taking it)



The "want to have" car



and finally the brave and good Arthur presents our cars by taking a sunbath



or warming up his bottom on the bonnet/hood, it depends if he wants to use American or English English for the thing on which he sits.

9 comments:

Kay L. Davies said...

Well, you certainly did well with a difficult theme. All those Ferraris, and of course Arthur with his two cars! (Don't tell him there is also Canadian English, which is ever so slightly different from American English.)
-- K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Barbara said...

Well done on the photos - I find it so hard to take photos of cars, probably because I'm not that interested in them! David loves Ferraris so he'd be trying to steal Mr G's collection. And how great is Arthur to pose so nicely for you?

♫ Melody ♫ said...

nice collection and pictures

Indian Home Maker said...

Loved Arthur's car the best!! :) I think you did great with a subject I too find rather unnteresting.

Cezar and Léia said...

Fantastic collection there and Arthur is such a charming model posing with the car!
Léia

Jidhu Jose said...

nice collection

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I don't think I have taken a picture of a car.

Judie said...

My boys always called them "bitty cars" because they were so small. It brought back some fond memories!!

RNSANE said...

Very cute, Gattina. So your kitty can switch between the Queen's English and that of the colonies! Smart cat.