Sep 16, 2010

THURSDAY PHOTO CHALLENGE - School

more participants here

SCHOOL (Buildings, Children, Uniforms, Buses, Bicycles, Books, Pens and Pencils,..).


We have quiet a lot of English speaking people in Waterloo. Mostly British and Americans, but there are lots of Scandinavians too. And on purpose because there is the

Photobucket


Photobucket

St John's International school


Photobucket

and the Scandinavian school (in a castle !)



and my son's high school

There is only one school in Waterloo (a private) where the students wear an uniform.

9 comments:

Thom said...

I like your sons school. Looks more like a school to me. Whatever that is. LOL

Thoughtful Randomness said...

Nice collection! I love the Scandinavian Castle! It would be exciting to study there!

magiceye said...

nice captures

Jama said...

Your son's high school looks like a mountain resorts to me! very nice.

Nanka said...

Looks like a blend of old and new...I loved the old world and its charm.

Leora said...

Grand schools! The castle looks neat, but I wonder what it is like to study in such a building.

Cezar and Léia said...

Wonderful pictures from so lovely schools buildings!
Daughter is in the European School here.
Léia :)

jabblog said...

Your son's school is the most attractive one. The first one looks like a warehouse!

ruthi said...

nice schools. thanks for sharing.