Sep 11, 2010

PHOTO HUNTERS & ROUND ROBINS

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

more participants here

ANNIVERSARY






Medal issued for the 25 wedding anniversary of Emperior Franz Joseph of Austria and the Empress Elisabeth (the famous "Sissi") on 24 April 1879 and the 50th anniversary of his reign as an emperior on 2 Dec 1896. I got this medal and a lot of others from my Mother in Law.


********************






Fenced in






Houses in my neighborhood



and Arthur fenced in or out of our fence (it depends where you stand)

10 comments:

YTSL said...

What a great gift from your mother-in-law, Gattina! Did you get it on your wedding day? :)

Thom said...

Cool gifts. I'm going to be nosy how much are they worth? You know MIL's LOL :) I find that one house odd looking. I meand brick, wood and white? hmmm pretty yard though :)

jabblog said...

Very nice! I can't imagine Arthur being on the wrong side of the fence - he wouldn't like that :-)

Karen Funk Blocher said...

I like the house with the balcony fence - and of course Arthur. Cool shots!

Linda said...

I like the different fences you captured. Arthur looks like he might like to get to something on the other side of that fence!

Living In Williamsburg Virginia said...

Great items and well photographed. Love your kitty too.

Darryl and Ruth : )

Bonggamom said...

I've never seen any part of your home before, your side yard looks so pretty!

Jama said...

I love the house on the second picture, such a beautiful home. With a garden fenced in, a perfect home for someone. These may be common where you live but over here , high rise home is the norm here.

Rich said...

It looks like you live in a beautiful neighbourhood. Love Arthur in that last shot :D

Carly said...

Hi Gattina :)

All your photos are wonderful, as always, but Arthur always pulls my attention straight to him! I would LOVE to own a white kitty one day! I even have names picked out. :) Thanks for playing this challenge nice lady!

-Carly