Apr 10, 2010

ROUND ROBINS - An almost photo




The idea : just show us a photo that could have been a great picture, but for some reason it just didn't work out!




Pookie looked so cute when she was drinking water at the tap, but when I took the picture she just lifted her head !



When I came home and looked up the stairs to the kitchen my cat Arthur peeked through the door and had such a funny little face. By the time I took out my camera he was still looking cute, but when I shot, he had turned around and showed me what he was thinking about taking pictures of him.

8 comments:

Jama said...

The second photo is quiet funny!

maryt/theteach said...

Great almost photos, Gattina! :)

Scrabblequeen said...

You made me smile! My dogs do the same thing...show us what they think of the camera activity.

Carly said...

Hi Gattina :)

Awww... you made me smile with these. :) Arthur is a cute cat, but this shot is just fun! I so many pictures of cat rears in my archives! Good job!

Monica said...

I admit the photos made me smile. Thanks for sharing and bring a smile to my face. =)

Thom said...

OMG too funny. That reminds me of the show Alice when one of the waitress's would always say Kiss My Grits!!! LOL

fdtate said...

Pets and small children make the hardest subjects.

Karen Funk Blocher said...

Aha! You do indeed have the same issues with your cats that I have with my dogs. But they're still pretty cute photos.