Mar 11, 2010

YARD ART



more participants at The Teach

It was so cold and windy to go yard art hunting that I just took out pictures of last spring.







The garden gnomes of my neighbour !



and an expensive art cow in the other neighbour's garden. Everybody laughs about the cow, because the front garden is so small that the cow takes the whole place ! Once a kid (probably) had put an old rusty bucket under the cow.

These are the only neighbours with garden decoration. The others in our street don't have anything else but flowers.

7 comments:

Thom said...

OMG that cow is just too funny. I love it. :)

Carletta said...

I love the cow too! It would look wonderful in my yard. I have acres for it to 'roam'. :)

Our Vanilla Life said...

Love the cow! How sad people aren't livening up their gardens.Good yard art should bring a smile to one's face.
ChrisC

maryt/theteach said...

I love the gnomes! Everybody has and loves gnomes here in the states. We were painting cows for a while and setting them up outside in NYC for a time... Thanks Gattine for posting! :)

maryt/theteach said...

Love your Yard Art badge. Can I use it in a week or two?

concretenprimroses said...

I love the cow. Might as well make a statement! Plus one big thing is easier to keep track of than a bunch of little things. the gnomes are great too.
Your neighborhood looks very charming, what I can see of it.
Kathy

Patti said...

What fun decorations your neighbors have Gattina!

Love the gnomes and the huge cow. The bucket underneath must have made you laugh.