Mar 21, 2010

PET PRIDE - Taking over




Please note that Magiceye due time constraints is not able to continue updating the Pet Pride blog anymore.

I have the pleasure to announce you that I took it over and we will continue just as before. I only changed the logo as Bonzo will not be present anymore. I hope you all will continue with me and I would be happy to welcome a lot of new members

I will start with Yanouk, a Bernese Mountain dog, which belongs to my neighbour, but is big friend with us and our cats.





After a long walk with me, he is a little breathless !





My cats suffer from springtime lethargy, although I start to believe that they suffer from it the whole year long.

Please put your link here :

11 comments:

Thom said...

Congrats on taking over the blog my friend. If anyone can do you you certainly can :) WOOT. Love the pictures. Do the cats learn that from Mr. G? LOL

LadyFi said...

Oh I love that dog! I've only linked to Camera Critters.. will have to edit and link up to Pet Pride too.

Greyscale Territory said...

Thank you so much for taking over this meme! Shadow is totally delighted! Your neighbour's dog seems to love you company!

diane said...

Good for you to take up the job. Hope it goes well. I don't have any pets only soft toys and garden visitors.

Maribeth said...

Yanouck looks like a very friendly dog. I would love him, but I imagine he sheds terribly! Just like my Fritz. Oh I spend a lot of time cleaning up hair!

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful dog!

Dianne said...

thanks for taking over Pet Pride
Siren is very excited

I love how sweet the cats are together, maybe Siren and Isadora will be inspired ;)

happily retired gal said...

Molly, Ms Kitty and I are grateful you've stepped up to continue Pet Pride and we've participated at Small Reflections this week. Love the photos of Yanouk and your precious kitties too.
Hugs and blessings,

Anonymous said...

i without a doubt love your posting kind, very attractive,
don't give up and keep penning in all honesty , because it simply just nicely to look through it.
impatient to find out much of your current writing, good bye :)

Sandy Kessler said...

http://www.spititifelici.blogspot.com will be fun sandy

jabblog said...

Yanouk looks very happy. I bet your cats aren't so lethargic when they spot birds - or flies - or anything that flutters!