Feb 7, 2010

CAMERA CRITTERS - PET PRIDE


more participants here


and



more participants here at Pet Pride




Shania, the dog in our painting group



with Nadal, waiting for some crumps of cake falling from the table during our coffee break



Nadal



Guess where is front and back ?



Looking for a cardigan




Rosie has to go to the vet



feeling better now

****



A question : What shall I do with this message ? I have no idea. I have nothing on a Google Page Creator, don't even know how to use it.

9 comments:

LadyFi said...

Great shots... and my, that white dog has a lot of fur! ;-)

Müge said...

Beautiful photos ... Do Shania and Nadal make modeling for your painting group? I would love to pain dog pictures! :-)

eileeninmd said...

Love the cute puppies.

Lavender Cottage said...

Nice photos. It appears Shania likes to have her photo taken.

imac said...

Cute, glad she is feeling better.

i beati said...

I'm glad you are better Rosie !!

Carletta said...

I was wondering if the dogs posed for paintings too. :)
Glad Rosie is better.
Good shots Gattina!

Sylvia K said...

Glad Rosie is better! Love the doggie shots and the white one is really FURRY! Great captures, Gattina!

Sylvia

Happily Retired Gal said...

Fun photos of your fur-kids! Glad Rosie's feeling better.
Hugs and blessings,
Small Reflections