Nov 22, 2009

CAMERA CRITTERS - PET PRIDE


more participants here




more participants here at Pet Pride


Today I am on my way home to Belgium. I haven't seen a lot of animals during my stay in Egypt except a few camels and some cats in the evening, but they were probably wild, because I couldn't take a picture, they just disappeared when I approached. So I show you some "old" pictures of my darling cats.


Pookie with a strange mouse


Arthur and an Egyptian cat


won't take a bath !

<

prefer to sleep

3 comments:

Thom said...

LOL...Madame Chat is home you can certainly tell :) LOL. Great photos :)

moorebloglife said...

Geeze I have been off line for a week or so and you take off for Egypt? I cannot wait to see pics!!!! but as always your kitty pics are adorable Gattina!

joshi daniel said...

i loved your concept in your first picture!