May 18, 2009

ODD SHOT - MACRO MONDAY

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
More here at Katney



Photobucket

The oddest things I find in my junk shop or on a flea market. Here you can buy a new pram for your baby, the milkbottle is included !


*******



More participants at Lisa's Chaos

Photobucket

You probably never will guess what this is ! It's tree bark with a fungus. It looks ugly in big but not so bad as macro shot.

Photobucket

Don't need to tell what this is except that is was very difficult to take !

9 comments:

quilly said...

Whoa! You've gone spring green! I never know what to expect when I come here.

I think somebody had best buy the baby buggy quick -- while the milk is still fresh!

Jama said...

I'll take that big milk bottle anytime, but not the baby buggy! come to think of it, I've never seen such buggy being used here in Singapore.

Pietro said...

Very nice pictures, both Odd Shot and Macro Monday.
I hope it's a bottle of fresh milk there! :-)

Mar said...

Love the fungus :)
I believe you, I have tried to photograph the neighborhood's cats and they aren't cooperative, to say the least! Great macro of...Rosie's eye?

imac said...

I can remember the days when the wheels were iron rings haha.

lisaschaos said...

That's a huge milk jug! I expect it's for giant babies. :)

Happily Retired Gal said...

Wonderful photo series today ... I can only imagine how challenging that last shot was, but it's magnificent ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Lulda Casadaga said...

I like the chair next to the buggy..can you wrap that up and send it over here to me! :D
Nice pics and the fungus would make an interesting painting!

Catherine said...

Ask the salesman where can we find spare parts for the pram. It could be useful to have an afetr sales service.

This wonderful golden cat eye ! I believe you when you say it's difficult to get. It looks like a marble.