May 6, 2009

ABC IN IDIOMS - C & D

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I decided to join Jientje's idea for a game with Idioms and have fun too !

More participants here at Jientje

Clothes make the man

Photobucket
Are you afraid of these pretty policewomen ? They watched over us on the Grand'Place in Brussels

Photobucket
Puss in boots at the scarecrow exposition in Brussels (more here)

Photobucket
Who knows, maybe he is a millionair

Don't put all your eggs in one basket

Photobucket

Photobucket
OK, never mind the eggs are under the hens !

Photobucket
pictures also taken at the scarecrow exposition

11 comments:

Syaa_Fiqq said...

Nice post and beautiful photos..
have a nice day..

Jientje said...

You have not one but three pictures for each idiom!!! VERY well done Gattina!! Mine is not up yet, still needs some work.You even beat me to it, early bird!!

Jama said...

This is so interesting, what a good interpretation of the idioms.

Jientje said...

And Mr Liunky works!!! Very good!
I'm not going to post at 5 am you know, uh-uh!! I was so tired last night and the post still needed some work so I finished it early this morning.But I'm not getting up at four in the morning to do that! LOL!

Jientje said...

That would be Mr LINKY!! Aaaah, can't stand typo's!

Mar said...

Love your idioms and pictures!!! I thought you would publish something like:

Cat nap:If you have a short sleep during the day, you are cat napping.
Cat's lick :(Scot) A cat's lick is a very quick wash.
Cat's pajamas: (USA) Something that is the cat's pajamas is excellent.
Cat's whiskers: Something excellent is the cat's whiskers.

But that would have been too easy for you :)
My post is now posted, happy Wednesday!!

Thom said...

Wow great job on the idioms. All the pictures for this. Excellent my friend. Very very good. Aloha :)

quilly said...

Gattina -- I, too, am surprised you didn't find a cat saying for C, but what you did find is very good! Three photos for each one! You are trying to make the rest of us look bad!

Melli said...

OVER ACHIEVER!!! LOL! I do great to find/create ONE photo per idiom and here you do 3! I do LOVE your C's! All 3 of them. But especially the Puss in Boots! And you did D very well too!

Pietro said...

Excellent images for the idioms, Gattina!

Cindy said...

I'm surprised too that you didn't have a cat photo! But, these were really good!