Apr 18, 2009

ROUND ROBINS - In flight.




Photobucket
Vultures
Photobucket
airplanes
Photobucket

Photobucket

and my secret :
Photobucket

I live in an area were nothing is flying for the moment. Birds avoid our garden and on purpose, I have 5 cats. For butterflies, bees or other flying subjects or objects it is too early. They appear in mai or june.

I could hardly throw a plate at the head of Mr. Gattino and take a picture at the same time. Finally I found a solution for this theme ! I looked up in YouTube "flying birds and flying airplanes" and took pictures of my screen.

16 comments:

laagan said...

:-) well as they say
if there is a will, there is a way...how creative :-)

Pietro said...

Excellent choices, Gattina!

Yecap said...

LOL

What a brilliant concept...

LOL

Chris
:)

Karen said...

hehe. Love it!!!!

Jama said...

Great idea Gattina!

ellen b said...

Very creative way to get your in flight shots Gattina!! :0)

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great idea!! Sometimes we have to use our computers for other things besides blogging! Have a great week end!

Sherrie

Lana G! said...

You are cracking me up! Clever!

Sandra said...

Very very clever!!

Suzanne R said...

Smart thinking, Gattina! I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't had my shots in my archives. Flying things aren't in great abundance here right now, either. You did great! LOL!

Carly said...

Hi Gattina :)

Very resourceful... interesting approach to the subject!

-Carly

robinellablog said...

The photos turned out magical! I love the vintage look of them. Nice job! :o)

humanobserver said...

Great images for the theme.

Sandcastle Momma said...

Very clever!

Teena in Toronto said...

Great pix!

I played too :)

Nancy said...

I give you credit for creativity! Very mystical feel too on them.

Nancy

http://nancyluvspix.blogspot.com/2009/04/in-flight.html