Mar 14, 2009

PHOTO HUNTER - FOUR

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

more participants here

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are Grissini Breadsticks pencil-sized sticks of crispy, dry bread originating in Turin, Italy.

They are usually placed on the table in all Italian restaurants as an appetizer. You nibble them with your drink while waiting for your meal. Sometimes they are a little thicker.

We always have lots of packages at home because Mr. Gattino loves to eat them while watching a movie on TV. Rosie loves them to play with and demonstrate a 4 !

10 comments:

Mar said...

I love those sticks too! That's a clever composition for the theme. Love seeing your four-legged :)
Happy weekend!!

YTSL said...

I love that picture of Rosie playing with the stick bread. :)

humanobserver said...

Perfect for the theme :)

Alice Audrey said...

I love the way her paw is reaching out. Happy kitty.

marta said...

Cute photo. I love how you thought to make the number 4 out of the breadsticks. I've got to get one and see if my kitty will eat them.

Hootin' Anni said...

I bet they are ever so yummy too. But I'm not sure I could stop at just 4. I'd eat much more I think.

Happy Photo Hunting.

PastorMac's Ann said...

Sounds like a tasty snack! Looks like you better hurry and eat them!

Nice choice for Four!

Samantha and Mr. Tigger said...

Oh that is a very clever FOUR for PH this week!! Rosie looks so cute in her FOUR picture!!
Your FL furiends,
and Maverick

Heart of Rachel said...

Cute shots! I love nibbling on bread sticks.

Liz said...

I like to nibble on them too! Clever idea.