Jan 22, 2009

THURSDAY CHALLENGE - Experimental

Thursday Challenge participants here

The theme this week is :

EXPERIMENTAL (Interesting Photographic Effects, Failed/Strange Photos, Blurry, Overexposed,...)

Photobucket
N°1

I found two black pictures in my folder which I had kept to eventually put a text on them.

Photobucket

so I lightened it and did some other things I don't remember with Picasa and the result was this green moss

Photobucket
N°2

Photobucket

When I lightened up the second picture, I discovered this ! I then remembered that I had taken pictures of my coral necklace !

9 comments:

humanobserver said...

Fantastic...

Pietro said...

Two nice effects. The first one is beautiful, really impalpable.

Gallery Juana said...

It is like magic! Love how the colors came out in both.

The Daily Photo said...

great effect

My entry this week : in HERE. I hope you have time to visit. Thanks

nana said...

I learned the same. Never erase a picture! ;-)

Carletta said...

Your 'moss' reminds me of the scrub part of my kitchen sponge and I like the coral necklace. It is somewhat like coral under water.
Nice job Gattina!

Your EG Tour Guide said...

Amazing what you found when you lightened up the photos!

My offering is at http://moreofme24.blogspot.com/2009/01/experimental-thursday-challenge.html

Amanda said...

Interesting...Makes me want to try that. :P

MindyLew said...

What wonderful surprises!! Just goes to show that sometimes it pays to look beyond the surface.