Jan 3, 2009

SURPRISE : AN AWARD !

Van Gogh's Ear Award

Today I got this very special award from Roger at Idaho Photo. Thank you so much Roger ! I was really touched because van Gogh had always been my favourite painter since I discovered him at 13 ! Over the years I think I have seen all of his paintings in different expositions in different countries and also in the Van Gogh museum in Amsterdam where our son lives.

Roger wrote : The point of this award
We are all artist in are own way be it art, photography, writing, philosophy, comedy, blogging and we all go a little crazy sometimes. But if you ever feel so crazy to cut off your ear and give it to a prostitute "Seek Help"!

If ever I cut my ear because of my
paintings I swear I wouldn't give it to a prostitute, but rather to our neighbor's dog. I think he would love it.

4 comments:

Melli said...

Ha! What a GREAT award! You deserve this one for sure!

Roger said...

LOL if you feed it to the neighbors dog, you be able to hear what there saying about you! :D

Congrats Gattina your a very artistic person!

byrningbunny said...

lol Congrats!

Carletta said...

Congrats Gattina!
'feed it to your neighbor's dog' - too funny