Dec 23, 2008

THAT's MY WORLD TUESDAY


more participants here

For a little Christmas market the City of Waterloo had built up a heated tent.





Father Christmas wasn't there yet





but there wer wafer spits ! I had never seen that



all kind of ceramic figures as napkin rings





handmade things



sweets




gift ideas





decorations from Peru





This would have been a stocking for me !



hot wine





honey and jams



marzipan



cookies and chocolates

If you want to see the Brussels Christmas market then you have to go here on my Country and City blog. It's a very big one with about 200 stands and a lot of other attractions.

7 comments:

quilly said...

Whoa! That must have been one huge tent!

Devita said...

Wow! I really want to be there! Oh..... I envy you...

fishing guy said...

Gattina: What a neat look at the market, there were a lot of choices.

imac said...

What a grand post, a host of assorted ideas, I would go for the Mulled Wine.

Judith said...

As always very your blog is bright and cheerful. I love markets and as I strolled down the photos I decided that I would visit the ceramic figures stall and I know my husband would rush over to the sweet stall!! :)

Take care, Judith

Lakshmi said...

A very colourful market..thanks for sharing..Merry Christmas to you

The Good Life in Virginia said...

i sure would love to come and visit that marketplace...look at all the goodies...hold me back.
have a most happy holiday from erin in botetourt county, virginia.