May 3, 2008

ROUND ROBINS - SPRING CLEANING





Here is my contribution to "Spring Cleaning". I have to admit that I never do any cleaning because I belong to the lucky persons who have a very nice cleaning woman.

Therefore I asked cat Arthur to pose for me with some cleaning products. He didn't bother because he slept. He didn't even wake up when I put the things around him.


Photobucketbig

Photobucketbig

But here I did some spring cleaning ! I brushed the terasse which was full of green spots.

*****************************************************

Quilly's Alphabet each day a photo of the alphabet



Like cats of course ! Here are my cats !

Photobucketbig

Photobucketbig








11 comments:

quilldancer said...

Your cats are wonderful. I want to pick them up for huggings and pettings.

Mar said...

For once I knew exactly what you were to post today for the letter C!!!
great shots as always.
My letter C is now posted :)

Karen of Sillymonkeez said...

Wow! What a beautiful feline family you have. How many cats do you have altogether? I have four cats, 2 dogs, 3 parakeets, and 1 turtle.

Teena said...

Ha! My kitties don't help with with the cleaning either!

Mine's up too :)

Carly said...

Hi Gattina :)

I love seeing your kitties. Arthur is quite the character, and your black and white cat is just wonderful. The tux cats are my favorite. Fun.

Steven said...

Yay! The cats helped out. Funny the cat sleeping surrounded by cleaning items. Good spring cleaning with the cat.

Hey I need 3 future challenge topics too. You can leave them in comments on the Round Robin blog if you'd like.

lisa marie said...

I would have cats too if I knew they cleaned so well. :) What great kitties!

Kiva said...

Cleaning cats -- how purrrrrfect!

Karen Funk Blocher said...

Oh, how funny! I love how the cats are completely unimpressed with the cleaning products!

Sandcastle Momma said...

Your cats are beautiful! And how nice to have a cleaning crew! One day I'll have one but probably not until the kids move out and by then I won't really need one LOL Great photos.

Minkydo said...

Love the kitties!