May 3, 2008

PHOTO HUNTERS - TIME

Scroll down for Round Robins and Quilly's ABC

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Can anybody explain to me why suddenly I am forced to have a Picasa Webalbum to download pictures on my blog ? and on top I reached my "quota" (didn't even know that I had one) and now Blogger refuses to download any new picture ! I could upgrade but of course it costs ! I don't want to spend one single penny for a service I haven't asked for. Until now you could upload as many pictures as you wanted for free ! What do you think about that ??

Therefore I will use from now on Photobucket !

Photobucketbigger

Waterloo's old church shows people the time

Photobucketbigger
and inside my car it says : time to go home !

Photobucketbigger
I heard a noise ! It's feeding time !!

Grab the Photo Hunt code join and visit us




  • 19 comments:

    Mar said...

    Very nice Photobucket-hosted pictures for the theme, Gattina!! Unfortunately blogger does have a limit for us to upload pictures. I knew this (there is a bottom line telling you how much you are already using when you want to add a picture to your post) and therefore I always resize my pictures before uploading them, which also saves uploading time!
    Happy PH and happy weekend, mine is posted

    href="http://maremag.blogspot.com/2008/05/photo-hunt-t-i-m-e.html">here
    .

    Mar said...

    Sorry, technical problems here.
    2nd try:
    Happy PH and happy weekend, mine is posted
    here.

    YTSL said...

    Gattina --

    Er... I don't have a Picasa Webalbum but I still (for now anyways) seem able to upload pictures on to my blog... OTOH, re the quota: Yeah, I'm getting notices re it too. Am currently at 38%, so should be okay for a while. Still, would like to hear what options there are beyond paying for extra Blogger service.

    Irishcoda said...

    Oh UGH the nasty photo quota thing...how frustrating! I like your take on three different "times" :)

    Maribeth said...

    My favorite is the last. Arthur, correct?

    Sue said...

    I love that last one entitled feeding time ... :) Great pics for the hunt!

    Melli said...

    Oh yes! I knew about our limit on photos. I will make a decision when I get close as to whether to start a new blog or DELETE some old stuff when my time comes. I might just start a whole new blog and link to my old one...

    I like the kitty laying on the car hood in the Time To Go Home shot!

    Hootin' Anni said...

    My favorite? "Feeding Time"!! Naturally.

    Rebecca said...

    Cats ALWAYS know when it's feeding time! :)

    Karen of Sillymonkeez said...

    I just love the last one! It is such a cat thing to do. A human would never cut their bath short abruptly for food . . . well, maybe for cake. LOL!!!

    Teena said...

    Nice contrasts for time!

    Mine's up too :)

    MyMaracas said...

    I like the first photo especially. I love interesting buildings, especially clock towers. Very nice entry!

    the teach said...

    Beautiful pix, Gattina! I paid Blogger for more space so I don't have to worry for a while!

    Pretty Life Online said...

    great one for today's theme... mine's up too hope you can drop by...

    jientje said...

    Ewwww!!! I should get worried then??
    I took the Picasa, just to be on the safe side, but as I'm posting quite a lot of them, maybe I should keep an eye out?

    Alice - I Was Born2Cree8 said...

    I never heard about this before either, Gattina, so am not happy and wondering how/when that will effect me too. Grrrr.

    These are beautiful 'time' photos. I also am doing the Photo Hunt, Alphabet Photo Challenge, and the Camera Critters... as well as other not-so-photo memes. Haha.

    Reba @ Reba's Run said...

    Woofenderful photos, Gattina. Lick yur cat fur me please. Then come see my Photo contests that I'm playin' in.

    Katney said...

    Good shots.

    Blogger automatically gives you a picasa album with a certain amount of space in it. If you load your photos from your own computer, they are stored there so they can appear on your blog. If you resize your photos so that the file size is smaller it takes a very long time to fill up that album. If you already have a phtobucket album, then you can linkyour photos to there and it doesn't count in your picasa. When you load photos, it tells you how much of your limit you have used.

    Minkydo said...

    Love the pic of your kitty :)