Oct 6, 2007

PHOTO HUNTER - CURVY

If interested, there are a few new paintings of me here


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I couldn't find anything very curvy here around me and nobody looking like Pamela Anderson.





But here you see the curvy road around the Waterloo Lion Hill, historical place where Napoleon lost his battle.


The curvy road around the Central Station in Brussels


The curvy tail of cat Arthur because he had been bitten and it's not yet healed.


and my curvy kitchen table !

Grab the Photo Hunt code join and visit us



  • 21 comments:

    Andrée said...

    I enjoyed seeing the Waterloo hill again in a different context. What a strange hill! I see Arthur is feeling healthy and strong, spraying the bushes!!!

    PastorMac's Ann said...

    Awww, poor kitty tail.

    Good choices for curvy.

    **"Liza"** said...

    love your cats!!I remember my white cat when i was little..great entry for this week theme!!

    jmb said...

    Very nice collection of photos for the theme. I hope kitty is better soon

    .:mar said...

    No need for Pam today :)
    Great choices, Gattina, hope Arthur is well soon.

    Shabem said...

    The white cat is adorable! Lovely photos.

    Dragonheart said...

    Nice collection of curvy photos. My favourites, of course, as the ones with your cats. :)

    Joy said...

    Nice set of photos!

    Connie said...

    Really love the photo with the clouds. You really captured them well.

    Take care,
    Connie

    Michele said...

    Lots of curviness happening there. Arthur is a handsome cat indeed!
    The Rocky Mountain Retreat

    Jhoaniquing said...

    nice photos..cute little kittie..happy weekend!
    mine is up now.

    AniqueAnik said...

    lot of great curves..great shots..happy hunting..
    mine is up as well!

    Mark said...

    I take it you like curvy cats then?????

    Cheers Mark

    Melli said...

    HOW can you say you couldn't find ANYthing curvy - and then post FOUR curvy pictures??? And they are all good - but I like cat Arthur's curvy tail the best! :)

    Moe said...

    Great series of photos!

    Carver said...

    Those are some great shots of curves. I liked them all but the first one with the clouds blew me away.

    gwapasila said...

    great photos for teh theme. I like it a lot.

    My Two Cents Worth and

    The FOur Seasons Of My Life
    hope you can visit me too.
    TC

    Would you care to ex-link with me ?

    KISSEDALOTATOADS said...

    Looks like you are surrounded by curvy. Have a good weekend.

    Bonggamom said...

    Actually those clouds in the first photo are quite curvy!

    captain lifecruiser said...

    I'm sure you'll know what I'm going to say here.... *giggles*

    Arthurs curves are the best!!!!

    Paulie said...

    Oh yes, lots of curves. I like the kitty tail best tho.

    Come and see mine.