Jun 9, 2007

PHOTO HUNTERS-SHOES

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Shoes on Waterloo market






Watching over shoes, market in Amsterdam





Grab the Photo Hunt code join and visit us





  • 29 comments:

    pat said...

    I often buy shoes at our local market. Love the cat in the photos!!

    Happy Weekend!

    tegdirb92 said...

    wow, you were sure ready for this weeks theme. I'm amazed you're still posting, Gattina. Have safe travels home.

    Incog & Nito said...

    I love getting shoes from markets. They always have a great range. Happy travels and happy weekend.

    GEWELS said...

    Shoes and cats- what could be better?
    Shoes and dogs maybe?

    PastorMac's Ann said...

    I don't know if the kitty is a help of a hinderance in selling the shoes! :-) Great picks for The Hunt.

    Heart of Rachel said...

    Seems like a lovely place for a girl to enjoy shopping for shoes. That's a cute cat. I wonder if it has a fetish for shoes too. :)

    mar said...

    Oh, you met "den gestiefelten Kater"!!(no clue what the name of that tale is in english!)
    welcome back, I missed youuuuu!

    mar said...

    google always helps:
    The Master Cat; or, Puss in Boots!!!

    Jenn in Holland said...

    Oh, I love browsing the shoes at market!
    That kitty on guard is great.

    Jenn in Holland said...

    Thanks for your note at my place! It made me laugh out loud. :)
    Have a great weekend.

    PowersTwinB said...

    I absolutely love the polka dot shoes in the first photo!...and the kitty "guarding" the shoes, what a laugh! My photo is up, please come and visit

    Lynn said...

    We have a lot of markets here too in the Philippines selling all sorts of shoes coming from all sorts of places. And one does not have to look so hard, there are plenty of nice ones at lower prices compared to those sold in malls.

    I like the shoes on the first photo. :)

    Barbara H. said...

    What a great number of shoes to choose from!

    jmb said...

    Great shots Gattina. We don't have shoe markets like this here. I can't imagine buying shoes like that.

    Gran - (Angela) said...

    I love your photo variety of the different shoe styles. This looks like a great place to shop for shoes. Have a wonderful weekend!
    Please stop in for a visit.

    Imma (Alice) said...

    They can keep the shoes... I want the cat! haha. Great take on this week's theme.

    Everyone is invited to my blog to see my take on todays theme. Hope to see you there.

    sarala said...

    Like the cat guarding the shoes. Happy travels.

    LoveMyStarr said...

    I would be more likely to buy shoes at the place where the cat sits:) Great pictures!

    captain lifecruiser said...

    I think I love the cat most :-)

    How fun with shoes at the market too! We never have those over here :-(

    Callie Ann said...

    Hope you had a wonderful Vacation, Holiday or great fun!! Glad your back. Did the kitty's miss you?

    Rachel said...

    Lots of shoes and I LOVE the cat!! So pretty!!

    MommyBa said...

    Those are a lot of shoes!!! That cat surely was a good addition to your photos :)

    Happy weekend!

    YTSL said...

    Nice photos of shoes -- and, for good measure, the watchful cat! :)

    Miss Peach>(^,^) said...

    Liebe Gattina! This is Miss Peach meowing at you. You have long been on my mind because I have not been able to thank you for your visit to my bloggy:) I have been busy getting adopted and also being with my new sister Suzanne...who is very sick right now. I have not forgotten about you. I have enjoyed your many wunderbar photos and expeically the ones from PETRA! The pink stones are wonderful and awesome. My bean wants to go there some day.
    I look forward to getting to know more about you. My mombean is from Germany too:)
    Luf Miss Peach >(^,^)<

    Dragonheart said...

    Lots of shoes! I like the ones where the cat is watching over the shoes. :)

    ipanema said...

    It's interesting to see a shoe market. It's nice to see one!

    Puss-in-Boots said...

    It's good to see you back, Gattina. Shoes...I love shoes, especially when they have a beautiful cat like that one with them.

    How was your trip...are we going to see some photos? How's your little Rosel, is she a member of your family yet?

    Look forward to hearing about your trip.

    Mom Unplugged said...

    I wish we had markets here like the ones in Europe. I love the kitty standing guard! She looks a lot like my Nutmeg! Glad to see you are back Gattina!

    eija said...

    So... was it shoes or cats? *grin*
    I loved the black and red ballerinas with white spots! Not my style at all, but they're pretty!

    On my return visits rather late - had a busy weekend. Thanks for stopping by to see my hunt.