Sep 23, 2007

PHOTO HUNTERS - PLASTIC

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I am very sorry I have to publish my post from last week which I forgot. I am unable to upload pictures from here (I am on holidays in Italy) it takes hours to upload even a page. Please forgive if I can't comment a lot, but the internet connection is as quick as a snail racing here in the mountains even with firefox and my own laptop ! I do my best in one hour !

Plastic Art

These are the last paintings in Acryl on Canvas I have done the past months.







12 comments:

mar said...

nice paintings, Gattina! you talented lady.
I am not sure I should have added my name since I've got another theme today... oh, well. Happy saturday anyways. With the family :D

ipanema said...

beautiful art! well, internet blues happens. it's alright i guess. :)

meeyauw said...

These are so beautiful. Stunning! I'm glad you posted them now: I didn't do photohunt last week and would probably have missed these.

A. said...

I really don't mind if you miss every week's photohunt if the result is that we can see superb paintings like these. I think they are fantastic! More, more!

Deb said...

Love the artwork! So sorry that you're having so much trouble getting online!

Carver said...

Great idea for the theme. Lovely pictures.

SabineM said...

Great paintings! You are talented!! love the colors

Nita said...

Great choice of photos! Mine is up too. Hope you can visit me! Have a great weekend! :)

KISSEDALOTATOADS said...

You've got some talent there. Hope your having a great time on Holiday. Have a good weekend.

raymond pert said...

Spectacular! The bottom painting is particularly beguiling. Thanks for posting them.

Rachel said...

Great artwork! Enjoy your vacation!!

Heart of Rachel said...

Those are wonderful works of art Gattina.