Sep 1, 2007

PHOTO HUNTERS - DIRT

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Our little neighbor girl after a painting lesson


Cat Arthur is sitting in the dirty Dishwasher probably to become more white.


Our station here in Waterloo decorated with Graffities. Looks also quite dirty !


And this is a dirty sculpture of a young boy in the neighbor town. It's covered with pigeon jewelry

Grab the Photo Hunt code join and visit us




  • 35 comments:

    Bongga Mom said...

    Your cat in the dishwasher.. that is priceless! It reminds me that for this week's theme, I should have used a photo of my son when he was 1, and crawled into the clothes dryer!

    pelfy said...

    Err... face painting lesson? Or just... painting lesson. Hahah!

    KISSEDALOTATOADS said...

    Wow, you found a lot of dirty,.. and I kept coming up with "messy". Great photos, all of them. Have a good weekend.

    tegdirb92 said...

    wow, great shots for the theme!! Love them!!

    Angelo said...

    Hello Gattina!! Nermal and I missed you and Arthur and the gang. Great photos as usual! All that white stuff on that boy is pigeon jewels?! That's pretty dirty and nasty hehe :) Happy Hunting!

    eastcoastlife said...

    That's many dirty photos you have posted. hahaha....
    Happy weekend!

    Amazing Gracie said...

    What a beautiful child! (in spite of the dirt and paint!)
    I loved your comment about Camilla's hats! My favorite was when Diana called her the Rotweiler!
    Great "dirty" photos...

    mar said...

    LOL, never heard of pigeon jewelry and my car wears it all the time!
    Great choices for the theme, Gattina, the first one is very cute although dirty :)

    mar said...

    And Arthur always steals the show!

    Bibik Nyonya said...

    i like the last pic. The statue sure is very creative!

    maiylah said...

    the little girl's lovely, even if her face's got painting. lots of "dirty" stuffs!

    Dragonheart said...

    Those are all great examples of dirty. My favourite, of course, is the one of Arthur in the dishwasher.

    jams o donnell said...

    What a great set of phots. I hope Arthur didn't learn the ahard way about dishwashers!

    Maribeth said...

    Those are marvelous!

    Lynn said...

    Face painting I guess, that's what she prefers.

    What on earth is Arthur doing inside the dishwasher, LOL.

    The sculpture of the young boy is interesting. What's the story on this one? :D

    ipanema said...

    love all photo description of the theme! :)

    Carver said...

    I love all of your photographs for the dirty theme. Great job.

    Michele said...

    Hehehe... I like Arthur in the dishwasher... funny.
    That's a neat sculputure... they need to clean that up...
    The Rocky Mountain Retreat

    Melli said...

    Gattina! You should teach that child to paint on CANVAS instead of her face! LOL! I love that statue... I could do without the pigeons though.

    YTSL said...

    Pshaw, no way is that dishwasher dirty! As for the little girl: is it just me or does the paint on her face makes her look a bit cat-like? ;D

    Barbara H. said...

    Great pictures for today! I don't think the kitty would really like to shower in the dishwasher once it started, lol!

    Expat Traveler said...

    how cute! Great set of photos for dirty...

    And by the way, no I think the water in the swiss alps is so pure and the cows can drink it fine, that's what the trough is for. But I wouldn't drink out of it for me, that's dirty to my standards at least.

    Ladynred said...

    That's funny cat in the dishwasher..hahhaha! the girl is pretty..

    Feathers a/k/a Thriftin' Gal said...

    "Pigeon jewelry" LOL too funny! Loved the kitty in the dishwasher too.

    captain lifecruiser said...

    Really, the little girl actually fits in these colors, looking like a little art work herself :-)

    ...and you know that I have to favor the Arthur photo, he is just the coolest cat!!!!

    jmb said...

    Great set of photos, Gattina. The cat can never be too white, you know. I had a white dog so I know too.

    BlurMommy said...

    haha... I love the cat in the dishwasher!! Great photos.

    Mama Bear June said...

    Cat is hilarious. Love the statue, rather interesting looking. Too bad about the pigeon poo! ;-)
    Photo Hunters

    Heart of Rachel said...

    Hi Gattina. She's a cute young artist. The photo of Arthur made me laugh.

    I feel sad when people disrespect public places by putting graffiti. Hope it can be restored with new paint.

    Thanks for visiting. Happy weekend!

    claudie said...

    Tu as vraiment de bonnes idées pour le thème! Je vais essayer de rattraper mon retard! Je vais voler de blogs en blogs! bon dimanche Gattina!!!

    ChupieandJ'smama said...

    Your little neighbor girl is adorable, even if she is covered in paint! And a big EWWWW! to the pigeon jewlery :)

    Rachel said...

    Pigeon jewelry!! EEEWWWWWW!!!

    I do hope the cat got out of the dishwasher in time!

    Paulie said...

    Great variety of dirty theme photos. I laughed very hard seeing that cat in the dishwasher. lol

    Come see mine.

    Janet said...

    that statue looks scary!!! Thanks for visiting!

    Hootin'Anni said...

    Pigeon Jewelry?!! Why not just call it for what it really is....P O O P!!

    Love your choices. We call the messy artwork on fences and buildings, graffiti. People just have to mark up a beautiful building by their 'dirt!'