Jun 16, 2007

PHOTO HUNTERS - HAIR

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This was the most difficult theme for me until now ! No hair pictures ! Finally I found these two :



My son 10 years ago had long hairs till his shoulders and looked like JC Super Star ! I was afraid when I met him in the dark, with these long hairs hanging down ! Then he had cut them off to a brush !! Now they are "normal" !



Kim also has long hairs without any doubt




Grab the Photo Hunt code join and visit us




  • 45 comments:

    Incog & Nito said...

    Oh both great photos of hair. Does your son still have his long locks? Kim is so precious. Happy weekend.

    srp said...

    Yes those cats have so much hair! It has been at least four years since the cat or cats have been in my parent's car, yet every time we wear something black, cat hair shows up in the car again!

    ipanema said...

    You made me smile with the evening encounters with your son...lol. :)

    Oh, very hairy cat!

    CRIZ LAI said...

    OMG...Your cat looks so cute. I have one white one previously. The hair is a problem. Fur balls all over the house and my dark coloured shirts or pants have hair stuck on them. :)

    My photos are on cats too...short hair. Ooops..i forgot I have my cute doggy there too..hehe

    Have a nice week end!

    tegdirb92 said...

    both very great pictures, you son is a handsome one too :)

    Bengbeng said...

    if yr son were here I couldnt resist pulling his leg by saying, " Don't know who is cuter with the long hair, the son or the cat :) " hahahahahahah

    PastorMac's Ann said...

    Glad you found these two because they're great. Your kitty is beautiful but definitely hairy. Perfect picks for The Hunt.

    jmb said...

    I think it's a shame that men don't have long hair anymore. Why shouldn't they show it off if they have great hair?
    Kim is indeed hairy!

    Diane said...

    Your son is very handsome, reminds me of my boys when they went through the long hair phase.

    and Kim is just adorable.

    Thanks for the visit. ;)

    mar said...

    Your son had lovely long hair! I have a couple of pics showing Mr Mar with very long hair but I have to protect his corporate identity, lol. Our son never had long hair...
    Happy hunt, Gattina, great choices. Yes, it wasn't easy this week!

    eija said...

    Hahaha... afraid when you met him in the dark :D :D :D

    Kim looks absolutely gorgeous - I bet you just brushed him before taking the picture?

    Thanks for stopping by mine again :)

    jams o donnell said...

    IGreat photos! Your son is handsome and Kim is beautiful. Hanks for dropping by the Poor Mouth

    Dragonheart said...

    Both of them have great hair! :) Kim is beautiful. :)

    mousey said...

    you made me laugh with your story.

    happy weekend!

    Callie Ann said...

    I am up hope your having a good day.

    meeyauw said...

    Your son is as handsome as mine! I think we are both very very lucky women to have them.

    captain lifecruiser said...

    Well, what can I say, I think your son is very handsome in that long hair! He is a cutie. *lol*

    ...and Kims fur is like the hair on my photo. Magnificent really!!!

    Jenn in Holland said...

    Ah, I like your son's long locks!
    The kitty is gorgeous too.

    pat said...

    Very good looking son! :-)

    Happy Weekend!

    Patricia said...

    Cute story. I like your son's long hair. I also like long-haired cats, but too many of the people who live in my home are allergic to them, so both of my cats are short-hairs.

    Thanks for visiting Pollywog Creek and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Puss-in-Boots said...

    You son would look even more like JC Superstar if he had the beard to go with it!

    Lovely photo of Kim.

    Jodi said...

    Great pics!! My son is on his way to having long hair, unless we can get our own scissors to come into play! LOL

    Have a great weekend!

    JC said...

    Great choices for the theme!

    Heart of Rachel said...

    Hi Gattina. Your son looks cool with that long hair. Kim appears very classy. Great photos!

    Janet said...

    He's handsome with his long hair, both your son and the cat!

    Angie said...

    he looks like a rock star with the hair while your cat looks fluffy. good job!

    thanks for stopping by!

    Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

    Great photos for hair! Thanks for visiting me as well. Have a great Saturday!

    YTSL said...

    Your son looks (looked) cool and your cat very beautiful indeed! :)

    Montserrat said...

    The cat looks so cuddly! Thanks for visiting my photo hunt entry.

    PowersTwinB said...

    that IS some long hair...and now he wears it in a brush? wow, what an extreme huh? Thanks for visiting my photo hunt today sweetie!

    lissa said...

    Your son doesn't look bad. Kind of cute.

    Imma (Alice) said...

    Both your son and you cat look very nice in these photos. Too bad he cut his hair so short now. Great photos for todays theme.

    Thanks for visiting my post.

    GEWELS said...

    Handsome boy. I am partial to long hair on men. Must be a throw-back to the '70's

    Leslie said...

    Rock star boy and beautiful cat.

    Thanks for checking out my yorkie photos :)

    Barbara H. said...

    Those are both good pictures of hair! :)

    Vader's Mom said...

    Perfect photos for the Hunt! Though Kim doesn't look very happy having a picture taken :)

    eph2810 said...

    I love your son's picture. I think it looks nice...
    Your cat surely has long hair. It looks so soft.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Karen said...

    Don't most boys go through that stage in their teens. I know mine probably will even though now (at 10) he likes his hair very short!
    Love the kitty! :)

    Would love you to check out my Hair post, and while you're over there, vote for me in the photo contest! http://www.pediascribe.com/20070616/saturday-photo-hunt-hair/

    Mom Unplugged said...

    Lets hope Kim doesn't cut her hair off to a brush cut too! How are Rosie and Pookie today?

    Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

    My son went through the same thing.
    It's just something they have to do, maybe :)
    Love your Kitty-Cat Kim!
    Happy Sunday!

    Rachel said...

    One of my nephews has had long hair all his life. (Well he had super short hair in the military but after that it's been long). He is a teacher now.

    Beautiful cat!!

    TorAa said...

    Your son sure was very hairy in the dark.....

    Great entry.

    btw. I was not able to upload on Saturday - I gave up after some hours. Looks like the trafic is much higher during the weekend...

    Mama Bear June said...

    So what IS normal??? ;-)

    My son has had long hair the past couple of years. It's shorter, but not short. He had a buzz cut for so many years! Now he likes it longer, but we have to straighten the curls!

    Finally got my photo up. I'm very behind.
    http://burnettfamnews.blogspot.com/2007/06/photo-hunters-hair.html

    lv2scpbk said...

    Thanks for visiting my site. I like your cat photos and reading about your son's hair.

    Paulie said...

    Especially love your kitty!!!!!!!!!

    Come see my entries on HAIR.