Mar 24, 2007

PHOTO HUNTERS - EMPTY

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us





Here I swim almost every morning in my fitness club. I go early so I am alone because the pool is not big.
a small street leading in the fields, near our house in Waterloo


No tourists around, the parking is empty and even Napoleon is alone without a pigeon on his hat.
our (water) empty bathtube

As I am a Cyber Cruise member I just wanted to tell you that
Melli wrote today about her town in Maryland (USA)




Grab the Photo Hunt code join and visit us



  • 20 comments:

    PowersTwinB said...

    wow! what a beautiful swimming pool! I wish I had one near enough to go to...my old aching bones would appreciate a pool! My photo is up, please come and visit soon

    srp said...

    That is a great decor for a swimming pool. The one at the YMCA here is just a big metal building... they do heat the water though.

    Patti said...

    What a beautiful place to swim! And such a pretty pink bath tub.

    Daisy said...

    That pool is beautiful! Is it warm?

    pat said...

    Gorgeous swimming pool! It looks very Moroccan in style.

    Have a good weekend.

    Carol said...

    I love the swimming pool shot...really exotic-looking. The kitties are adorable too.

    Nice ideas for this week's theme!

    Mine is up too.

    Happy Saturday, Gattina!

    Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

    lovely photos, especially the pool!

    smiles, bee

    Sanni said...

    Love the pictures, Gattina - especially the pool... and empty Napoleon *LOL*

    Den Pool würde ich mir auch gefallen lassen! Das Bloglayout ist überigens superschön!

    Beckie said...

    That pool looks so inviting. I would love to just dive right in! Very nice pictures for the theme today. Thanks for coming by My Photo Blog.

    Expat Traveler said...

    I totally love the swim pool also but I love it when you show us around your town..

    And I totally agree that walking to the lake in Geneva early in the morning or before lunch is such a pleasure. That was the first city in Switzerland I arrived in and got to know...

    Of course I'd love to be back!

    Dragonheart said...

    Nice selection of photos for the theme. That is a gorgeous swimming pool!

    Thanks for visiting!

    Jose said...

    Great pictures, shame they are so EMPTY. But I am sure that's just the way you like it. I like the swimming pool, pretty nice.

    TorAa said...

    You my friend, is not at allirening Empty. You are a source of inspiration.

    btw. I stole away between our dinner dishes -oooohhh
    Where are you--;)

    Indiana Amy said...

    What a beautiful club you go to! You'd never find anything like that in the US!

    letha said...

    The pool has to be the best photo here, great selection though.

    meeyauw said...

    Great photos as always, Gattina! But I love that pool. It's so Byzantine, so exotic and lovely! I envy you having a pool close by.

    Vader's Mom said...

    Your fitness club has a beatiful pool. I wouldn't swim. I'd be staring at the beauty!

    Love your kids in the bathtub too. I can't believe that they get that close.

    Rachel said...

    I would like that pool!! How nice and pretty!! I would be like you and go early to have it all alone too!!

    Love those cats in the tub! They are just making themselves right at home in there!!

    Puss-in-Boots said...

    Wow, that pool! Sure makes the pool at the gym look very ordinary.

    Cats in the bath...what next? That Arthur is a real character, isn't he?

    YTSL said...

    What an amazing swimming space! I'm not normally into swimming but even I would be tempted to swim in those surroundings! :)