Mar 17, 2007

DRINK

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Pookie



Arthur

and that was Arthur
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Grab the Photo Hunt code join and visit us


  • 39 comments:

    Melli said...

    LOL! I should have known! Of COURSE the kitties! Our Missy ONLY drinks running water out of the fawcette! And now she's teaching the other two! They NEVER thought of it before SHE lived here! LOL!

    (Arthur should have stuck with the sink!) LOL! I think he and I were in about the same shape!

    Autumn said...

    Love the kitty's!

    meeyauw said...

    For shame, Arthur! But you do look so lovely all passed out there!

    Biker Betty said...

    Great ideas for this theme. The last had me chuckling. Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend.

    TNChick said...

    hehe - I adore that last one! I haven't saw my cat drink from the faucet but I have saw her drink out of the toilet!

    PowersTwinB said...

    great photo of your babies!...love the one of Arthur drinking from the fuacet!

    Shoshana said...

    Awww, that is one smart cat!

    Heart of Rachel said...

    Hi Gattina! I always look forward to your photos! It's great how you come with interesting, funny and creative ideas.

    Have a lovely weekend!

    AMAZING GRACIE said...

    Gattina, only you would come up with something so funny. One of our cats used to sleep in the sink...
    Cute pictures!

    Imma ( Alice) said...

    Oh Gattina, what wonderful pictures. All adorable cats! LOL.

    Mine is up too, so everyone is invited over to see it.

    jennyr said...

    that is sooo cute! great shots! cool thing u have ur camery handy...

    happy hunting!

    jennyr said...

    i mean camera ;-)

    mar said...

    The neighborhood cats drink from the pool! I knew Arthur knows how to party.
    Happy saturday!

    Daisy said...

    I like to drink from the water faucet too! That last picture is funny.

    Connie said...

    Well that is the cutest ever...Love that one of the kitty drinking from the faucet.

    Take care,
    Connie
    My photo is up.

    maiylah said...

    lol ... funny and cute shots!

    pat said...

    Oh, look at all the cutie kitties!!!

    Lazy Daisy said...

    How funny. Great pictures!

    Karen said...

    That is just too cute! My cat loves to play with water from the tap, too.

    Karen said...

    That is just too cute! My cat loves to play with water from the tap, too.

    Karen said...

    Oops, sorry for the double comment. Blogger was being weird and I got impatient. :(

    Dragonheart said...

    Pookie and Arthur, you both look very cute drinking from the sink. And Arthur, you look funny sleeping next to the humans' drink!

    srp said...

    Oh... poor Mr. Arthur to be pictured this way... he may get his feelings hurt and take his revenge. Very funny.

    Crazy Working Mom said...

    Heh heh...that wild and crazy arthur! :)
    Those were cute pics.
    At least cats have enough sense not to drink out of the toilet, huh?

    Linda said...

    Looks like Arthur decided to do some St. Patty's Day celebrating! Good for him! Though I hope he doesn't get a hangover!

    Indiana Amy said...

    OK, that's just cute!

    eph2810 said...

    Didn't know that cats really like to drink from the faucet directly :) Great pictures for this week's hunt theme...
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    A. said...

    We used to have a cat who would drink his water from a tap and nowhere else.

    I think Arthur should sue for defamation of character!!

    YellowRose said...

    My cat likes to drink from the faucet too, she jumps up everytime she hears me turn on the bathroom sink...never the kitchen, just the bathroom. Which is a good thing, because she'd be in trouble jumping on the kitchen counters!!

    Cute photos, love the third one!!

    Hsppy Saturday!

    PastorMac's Ann said...

    How funny how the kitties like to drink from the faucet. Great pictures for The Hunt.

    jean said...

    Great pictures!

    I think they have learned really well from you.

    Wishing you happy days ahead

    Jennifer said...

    My cat loves to drink from the faucet too! I've often thought that they should make a water feeder that recycles the water so that it is always arriateted for the finifcky felines:)

    Mrs Lifecruiser said...

    So it was there the booze went. Well, it was well earned since we have no ship rats after that raid ;-)

    Time for more festivities in the Oslo port! Hoho, were are you, we miss you!

    Were is everybody? Must we go and get them from their cabins? I bet they are making themselves goodlooking for the evenings festivities.

    I'm off dragging people up on deck, no wait, first off to Sanni so she can give a signal with ther wooden dick pipe "All men on deck"!

    Mrs Lifecruiser said...

    Don't miss Tor and Renny's video!!!!

    Teena said...

    I'm glad you posted pix of your kitties!

    Mine's up :)

    TorAa said...

    Was sagts man: Alles gut es drei. Sorry, me and German. Helpless. It's my Waterloo:)

    Excellent and creative entry, as allways.

    Rachel said...

    They are all so cute!!!!

    Puss-in-Boots said...

    Yes, Oscar's a tap water drinker too. What is it about running water and cats? He also likes red wine, especially out of my wine glass.

    letha said...

    I'm just home from a weekend away so very late in posting.

    I love all the photo's the last is funny.