Dec 8, 2006

RED

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Today's word is very easy for me, because red is one of my favourite colors and I have a lot of red stuff in our home.


Flopje from Amsterdam red cat on red bed
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In french they call it "Christmas Rose"
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This little red cat I did myself
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My private chat room, where I sit with my friends when we have to complain about men and no man should listen.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Our kitchen. I like white and red
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Grab the Photo Hunt code join and visit us


  • 38 comments:

    eija said...

    Hey, I'm the first!

    I'm seeing a lot of red this week... Unlike you I do not like red. But red flowers are beautiful - as well as red cats :)

    Mine's up too.

    abe-hap said...

    lots of great red pics this week Gattina :)

    Pamela said...

    Lovely creative pictures depicting RED! Just love the kitten sitting on the satin red cloth, and the cute kitchen with red walls! :)

    Ma said...

    That is a beautiful cat! And I like that red and white kitchen. Looks great! Haha! Can I join you in your private chat room?

    I'm up too

    Lazy Daisy said...

    Nice choices.....Cats always know what makes them look good.

    Angelo said...

    Wow Gattina, lotsa red at your place, perfect for today's theme! that's a cool stuffed kitty you made, and Flopje is purrty :)

    Larry said...

    you certainly do like red -- looks lovely and homey too.

    Breigh said...

    What's wrong with that cat's nose? :P

    I love white and red too, I'm about to paint my bedroom in those colors.

    Mine is up :)

    mar said...

    Love the red cat you made! I see many cats around your home :), I know it is pretentious to call "collection" a gathering of about 10 items, lol.
    Never saw the Xmas rose before, it looks vey pretty. Happy saturday !

    mar said...

    Oh, and of course I mean my "collection"!

    Viamarie said...

    Like the color of your kitchen.

    Have a great weekend!

    local girl said...

    Wow, I could barely come up with one photo. You have a whole bunch! Great job!

    Danella said...

    What a great series of pictures! I love your red wall.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    Wystful1 said...

    Love 'em all Gattina!! But boy do I REALLY love the red and white kitchen!!!! That's very pretty.

    Mine's posted. Come guess what it is before viewing the full picture.

    Happy weekend.

    Anonymous said...

    Great red photos! Flopje is a lovely cat. :) Your kitchen looks great - so bright and cheerful. :)

    Have a good weekend! :)

    Melli said...

    I LOVE your kitchen Gattina! It's so bright and cheerful! Very inviting!

    I do have to tell you - I do not hide my ears when my son plays his drums! I LOVE to listen to him practice! He has been playing for about 16 months now... and he is VERRRRRRY good! Really I am amazed that no one ever complains when he practices -- we all just bounce or tap to his beat! If you won't tell him, I will tell YOU - he is getting 3 new CYMBOLS for Christmas this year!!! He will be sO excited!

    Lisa said...

    I am so fond of your red and white kitchen Gattina. It is so cheerful that cooking would always be fun!

    Pat said...

    Loads of great red photos!! Love your kitchen!

    Mummy B said...

    so many lovely "red" shots :) I love your red and white kitchen! must be a cheerful place to cook for you :)

    Barbara H. said...

    A lot of great red photos there!

    srp said...

    Thanks for the visit.
    I am totally blown away by the red rooms. I love the red and white. It looks so retro 50's like kitchens I remember as a kid. One of my past favorite tablecloths was a red and white check that screamed .... PICNIC!!

    Expat Traveler said...

    wow - talk about loving red! What great pics.. I love em. :)

    Teena said...

    Lotza red!

    Mine's up too :)

    Anonymous said...

    Awww! your cat wearing make-up?

    Love the red kitchen wall!

    Leesa said...

    Love it! Cute kitty :)

    Anonymous said...

    Lovely photos! What a regal looking cat. I love the cozy look of your kitchen. I like your private chat room. It seems like a perfect place for family and friends to bond with one another.

    I just posted my first photo hunt contribution.

    Rach

    YellowRose said...

    Lots of pretty red pictures! Love the pretty Christmas Rose!

    Happy Saturday!

    guppyman said...

    Lots of red in your hose... great pics!

    Terri said...

    Oh, I love your choices for red. That cat is too cute and what female doesn't need a chat room like that...it looks SO cozy and welcoming.
    Really enjoyed your photos.

    Anonymous said...

    Nice RED. So Christmas!

    BTW, You and Me are both Sunflowers!

    Welcome to my Sunflower blog!

    Mine is Up!

    GoofyJ said...

    Great red photos! :) My photo is up

    Carol said...

    Your red kitchen is very cool, Gattina....Love the red kitty too.

    Very nice photos, as always.

    Mine is up...

    Best always,
    Carol

    LibertyBelle said...

    so many great photos!
    Good choices.
    Mine's up too
    Happy Saturday!

    Anonymous said...

    You always post such nice pictures:) I like the cat sitting on the red fabric. Makes her look very festive. Thanks for visiting

    Mrs Lifecruiser said...

    I just love all the pictures! Flopje is adorable and your kitchen is so stylish, especially with your painting on the wall!

    PresentStorm said...

    my MIL would LOVE your kitchen.. She too loves red and white together. It is a very nice combo :)

    PastorMac's Ann said...

    Wow these are all fantastic and perfect the theme this week. Your kitchen is lovely. That first picture is so striking. What a beautiful kitty!

    OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

    I LOve all your choices Gattina...It is lovely to see a variety of different reds and that Gorgeous cat in the first photo!