16.12.06

ANNOYED ?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

These are all things which annoyed me very much !

Cat Lisa sleeping on the toilet since 3 weeks and by no means would go away !
So we have to put her in the sink and then back or use the guest toilet !


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Cat Arthur sitting in the dishwasher and preventing me to empty it.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us





....I were very much annoyed last year when I slipped on a wet floor and felt on the border of a cupboard ! My make-up looks beautiful doesn't it ? And I had to explain to everybody that it didn't hurt at all it just looked so impressive. On the question "how did it happen ?" I answered that Mr. Gattino and I had a little row.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



















and this annoyed me the most a few years ago ! Our son driving like mad whith a motorbike he borrowed from a friend !

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Grab the Photo Hunt code join and visit us




  • 36 comments:

    1. What a selection! A great group of pictures for the theme :)

      I hope your black eye didn't last too long!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Wow, the eye looks painful, for sure. LOL at the cats!! Mine use to sleep in the sink. She's never slept on the toilet but drinks out of it!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Ouch!!!!! That black eye looks really painful. I bet Mr. Gattina had lots of "splainin" to do.
      Mine is up too.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Ow! That eye does look painful! And what funny kitties and funny places to sleep and play!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Yikes, your eye looks painful -- cats are far smarter than dogs don't you think? Thanks for stopping by.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Anonymous8:02 AM

      Those are annoying things!! Especially the eye, ouch!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Anonymous8:06 AM

      Oh my, that looked really painful. Hope it didn't give you too much discomfort at that time.

      Funny how those cute cats end up in unusual places.

      I'm not too fond of motorbikes either. My husband always wanted one but I always refused. Weird how his brother decided to give us his old scooter. But I guess a scooter is ok because I told my husband that he could use it inside the village but never in the highway.

      Happy weekend!

      Rach

      ReplyDelete
    8. Gatinna your eye looks shocking!! & the kittys made me laugh :)

      ReplyDelete
    9. Awww Im sorry about the black eye. These are great photos, the cat ones made me laugh.

      Mine is up too.

      ReplyDelete
    10. Anonymous9:17 AM

      Gattina...I am sitting here and wincing at your black-eye!

      But that was after I was cooing...coing! at your cute cats sitting on toilets and dishwashers!

      And your son, you have to admit, he does look great on motorbike!

      ReplyDelete
    11. Anonymous9:23 AM

      Annoying! great choice.

      Mine is up!

      ReplyDelete
    12. I think your cats are cute but of course if it's repetitive it's annoying for you!!!
      OMG, that eye! it looks very sore, so sorry about that!
      My son never got into motorcycles and I am very happy for that!
      Happy saturday, Gattina!

      ReplyDelete
    13. Wow! I stopped by last night but you hadn't posted yet - and what a set you have here now!

      The cats seem to be more than a little eccentric - but I love animals that way *grin*
      And that eye... ouch! My Miss 6 (about two years back then) got once bitten my some insect - on her eye corner! She looked as if she'd been boxing with Mr Tyson, and we had to go on a day trip with my older daughter's pre-school. Oh, all the looks on the poor girl's eye... I was almost scared that the people will call the child services :D

      Your son... make him at least wear a helmet, will you?

      Thanks for the visit :)

      ReplyDelete
    14. Dear Gattina,
      You really did a great job on the theme today!! The one with the kitty sitting on the seat in the bathroom just really made me giggle. Here they do refer to that item as the throne sometimes.lol Kitty thinks it is royalty.

      Hugs,
      Connie
      My photo is up.

      ReplyDelete
    15. Anonymous12:09 PM

      That was a really great Photo Hunt today!
      Thank you very much for sharing!

      Have a nice weekend!
      Hugs,
      Sonny

      P.S: I'm up too!

      Sweet like Kitty
      Sonny's Xmas

      ReplyDelete
    16. OW! OW! And what's up with them there cats? They sure keep life "interesting", don't they? ;)

      ReplyDelete
    17. Great "annoying" photos....your cats are just gorgeous! And like most cats, seem to have a mind of their own!
      That black eye is unreal! You sure did it good, didn't you? And it DID look very sore.
      My annoying photo is up. Happy Holidays to you.

      ReplyDelete
    18. Good lord, that shiner is HUGE! You poor thing!! Isn't it amazing how much you bruise from just a little bump? I did the same thing (not on my eye, thank goodness!) but on my thigh and I couldn't believe the bruise!

      And PLEASE, tell that son of yours to wear a helmet! I know so many people who have had accidents on motorbikes.

      ReplyDelete
    19. love the photo of arthur in the dishwasher...what a cute little character he is :)

      that black eye looked just awful!!

      I fear the day one of my boys decides to ride a motorbike!! I don't know anyone personally who has been hurt, but the horror stories I've heard and just watching the maniacs that weave through traffic on the highway atop a motorbike! Praying they are all car-nuts...or perhaps environmentally conscious and use public transport for the rest of their life ;)

      ReplyDelete
    20. Oh My....your eye looked so bad. I was going to tell you that maybe you overdid the eyeshadow.

      ReplyDelete
    21. Oh those are all so annoying Gattina. Your eye does look awful and painful so I'm glad you told us it was not.

      Since the cat is so comfy on the toilet seat cover maybe you could train her to use the toilet with the cover up instead of a litter box. Just sayin'.... hee hee

      ReplyDelete
    22. LOL...annoying but cute (the cat on the toilet seat).

      So...did you have to wash all the dishes again? That would be annoying.

      Ouch...and it didn't hurt. WOW.

      Children are born to be annoying. (kidding...really!)

      I played.
      ♥Pam

      ReplyDelete
    23. OuCH Gattina! that black eye looks more than just annoying! glad to hear it looked worse than it felt.... and those cats, I can relate! although my cat's too heavy set to fit in a dishwasher, or to jump on the toilet :) Thanks for visiting, happy photohunting!

      ReplyDelete
    24. Wow, your cats are SO funny! Your poor eye DID look like it really hurt - I'm glad it was just bruised and not permanently injured.

      ReplyDelete
    25. Anonymous5:33 PM

      I love the cats- arent't they funny!? Your eye looks painful - I do hope that was a long time ago and it is all healed now!! :)

      ReplyDelete
    26. The cats are sooo funny!!! And WOW - look at your eye! That must have really hurt.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      ReplyDelete
    27. The cat pictures are hilarious! Our cats have to be in the middle of everything like that.

      And oh, your eye! It hurts me just to look at it. Ouch!!!

      Great pictures for "annoying."

      ReplyDelete
    28. OMG! Are you okay? That eye looks so sore! That would be annoying!

      ReplyDelete
    29. The cats´pictures are just adorable! The situation is annoying... but way too cute =)
      A huge *OUCH* to the black eye!

      Happy Saturday from Germany,

      San

      P.S.: Schönes Wochenende =)

      ReplyDelete
    30. Anonymous7:59 PM

      Oh my dear that eye is something else.
      Sending healing good vibes your way.
      I know how you feel about your son on the bike, my daughter just started to drive and I am so nervous!
      I don't drive.
      Take care,
      Frances

      ReplyDelete
    31. Nice collection! Your kitties seem to be in charge.

      Thanks for stopping by mine :)

      ReplyDelete
    32. Oh, your eye does look bad, I am surprised it didn't hurt very bad.

      The kitty on the toilet is funny- she must think it is a good perch!

      Thanks for stopping by mine.

      ReplyDelete
    33. Wow that's a shiner. Ouch!

      Kitty in the dishwasher! Too funny. I can see how that would be annoying though.

      ReplyDelete
    34. Lisa on the toilet made me laugh and laugh! Just like Emma, who moves for no one, such stubborn girls we have! lol

      ReplyDelete
    35. Anonymous1:32 PM

      I was going to say that the cat on the potty or in the dishwasher is annoying, but then I saw the picture of your eye. Oh.My.Goodness. That is annoying and painful. Thank goodness you weren't hurt. The picture of your son on the motorbike is annoying too. Those things scare me (hubby has a Harley, and I get nervous everytime he rides it).

      ReplyDelete

    Dear Anonymous,
    Please do not be shy and leave your name, otherwise you end up in the bin !

    Sorry, I don't answer comments on blogs which only allow comments through Google + or on Google + ! I am not a member and I never want to be one.