Sep 22, 2006

PHOTO FRIDAY GIRLS

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

SUBJECT

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

I got the new theme only today at 11.30 am, so I just looked what I had in my "archives"




Lucy, welsh girl in Egypt














wants to be like that in a few years ?










a friendly egyptian policeman gave her his head
















Elena and Arthur, big friends !
Elena and her sister Lucie
russian girl playing with her Barbies at the red sea in Egypt

and on the beach

1 comment:

helen said...

Thanks for all your comments.Elena and Lucie are very cute. Do they belong to your family?
I hope you will enjoy your trip in october, and I hope you bring your camera, so that you have many new photos to show on your blog ;)