Sep 23, 2006

EYES

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

at keyhole pictures





Arthur and his yellow eyes


Pookie's cat eyes





The only spots in Kim are her eyes
and me to show that sometimes other country's fashions are nice to wear (no face lifting needed)




Join the line !

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Grab the Photo Hunt code join and visit us

  • 30 comments:

    guppyman said...

    Great eyes.... Bothe the kitties and yours...

    Pam said...

    Awesome shots Gattina. Thanks for visiting me.

    ♥Pam

    Pamela said...

    Those are such pretty kitty's! The one cat looks so smug and all the rest looks so sweet and innocent...but you look quite mysterious and your eyes are lovely!

    Biker Betty said...

    I love your photos. Cats are popular and yours are soo cute.

    Teena said...

    I love all the kitties' eyes :)

    Thanks for stopping by mine ...

    MysteriousLady said...

    Great shots!

    Happy Saturday!

    Ma said...

    Your Arthur looks like my daughter's cat Pinol. Kim is such a beautiful cat!

    thanks for stopping by.

    GoofyJ said...

    Love the cats :) The last photo is really fun too :) Mine's up

    Dani said...

    Great photos! I do love the kitty eyes. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Danella said...

    Oh these are great choices for eyes.

    Denny Shane said...

    Great pics! And thanks for stopping by and commenting this morning! ;)

    FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

    They are all healthy looking. Even their eyes say it. Great post.
    Mine's up too. Come have a look.

    Pat said...

    Love all the kitties and you look fabulous!!!!

    Carol said...

    How can you not love kitties! I like the one of you also - you look quite mysterious! LOL.

    Wonderful photos.

    Mine is up now too.

    Cheers,
    Carol

    Janet said...

    beautiful pictures, I'm loving this theme! Thanks for visiting :-)

    Lisa said...

    I love the shot of Pookie- so sweet. They are all great and the one of you made me laugh!

    Moobear said...

    Enjoyed all the pics Ingrid. Nice, nice site you do have here friend. Hope you are doing well.


    God Bless!

    Wystful1 said...

    Love 'em all!! Love the one of (is it you?) behind the 'egyptian scarf'!!!

    Leslie said...

    Great pictures! I especially like the second one of Pookie. You know you've got a happy cat when they pose like that.

    Karen said...

    Aw, sweet photos. And there are definite advantages to those face-covering fashions, especially when you have beautiful eyes!

    My photo is up.

    eph2810 said...

    Great collection of this week's theme.
    Have a wonderful Saturday night and Sunday...

    ribbiticus said...

    cool photos! mine's up! ;)

    Jane said...

    Lots of eyes!

    barman said...

    I love all the pictures but that second one is just so perfect. We had a cat that looked very much the same. I love the content look on the face.

    Mine is finally up.

    Jenny said...

    Kim looks just like one of my cats! All you can see on her are her eyes as well, and occasionally a pink tongue when she licks her lips :)

    PresentStorm said...

    Very cool pics for the theme.. Thanks for sharing :)

    RennyBA said...

    Seeing the world through your eyes is just amazing. Thanks for sharing and please keep up the good work:-)

    Irish Church Lady :) said...

    Cats eyes! (+ 2 very exotic human ones)!!!

    eija said...

    I finally found your photo hunt pics! I've always been to your writer's cramps site before - that's the link you've placed on my blog.

    I like Arthur's innocent face - but Kim's bright eyes are striking between all that blackness!

    And your neighbour has a Bernese Mountaindog! Aawwwww... I have a seriously soft spot for those - I used to have one myself.

    hpy said...

    I think I should make use of the covering fashion. Took a picture of myself for ANGER but had to delete it before it made me angry with myself.