Sep 30, 2006

COMFY HUNT





8 days in Turkey !







Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



What is more "confy" than a cat ?



Three out of four !



Arthur (white) and Kim are always sleeping together


Pookie's favourite place while I am writing


Lisa prefers my husband's computer (it's bigger)



and this is a place were an educated cat should be !

but of course this is much better !













***************************************************************

and now take some


Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us coffee and tea
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
cheese and wine, drinks, sandwiches or cake. All this depends on your local time. Yes, the only thing we don't have in commun is the time !
When I sleep, you get up or vice versa.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Grab the Photo Hunt code join and visit us

  • 28 comments:

    Loni said...

    Kittens are winning for the most comfy today! I have kittens on my hunt too! :)

    Adorable!

    Leesa said...

    What cute shots :)

    Mandy said...

    I have kittys too! Great pics, one of our cats sleeps on my keyboard lol

    Mandy

    mar said...

    Lovely cats!! they know how to find the most comfy place for a cat nap, lol! happy saturday :)

    Mrs Lifecruiser said...

    Ahh, cats... yes, they really know how to have it comfy and to enjoy it the most! This weeks theme are giving me problems though - I wanna go to bed!!! *lol*

    trista said...

    Cats do have an uncanny way of seeking the greatest comfy spots.

    dani said...

    Cute kitty photos!

    Connie and Rob said...

    You have such beautiful cats. I guess they think they have every right to be comfy!!

    Take care,
    Connie

    My photo is up.

    Pat said...

    All great shots!! And thanks for the "tea"!

    Have a good weekend.

    Wystful1 said...

    Cat's Rule!! I've said it 1000's of times, and I'm sticking to it....cat's rule.

    Great photo shots!
    Mine's posted

    Anonymous said...

    Great pics. :) Cats are definitely comfy. :)

    Danella said...

    Those are great pics, they definitely look comfy.

    Janet (fondofsnape@gmail.com) said...

    hahhaha love the comfy pics and the last one, altho i've seen it before, always cracks me up!

    Maribeth said...

    Those are all great comfy pictures!

    Karen said...

    Wow, so many photos! Everybody looks nice and comfy. ;-)

    Carol said...

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Lovely photos - the kitties look adorable!

    I WILL check out Michael Moore's book as you suggested. I like him anyway!

    Stay well,
    Carol

    Ma said...

    Great photos of the cats!

    I'm up too.

    Lisa said...

    I love the shot of the kitty next to your desk- so sweet!

    Teena said...

    Definitely comfy kitties! Ha!

    Thanks for stopping by mine :)

    eija said...

    Seems that this is a day for cats - first we saw hundreds of cats in a cat show today and now the fun continues here in the blogland :D

    Thanks for visiting me. And yeah, I helped myself with some cake to go along my coffee - thanks!

    Michael said...

    Cats always manage to be comfy somewhere!

    Expat Traveler said...

    wow - now those were great. and your vacation sounds even better! hope you ahve a great time! mines up.

    eph2810 said...

    Some great comfy pictures you are sharing today. They look like some awesome cats :)

    Kim from Hiraeth said...

    : D

    My Comfy Entry

    Melli said...

    Oh myyyyy! All those kitties are looking QUITE comfortable! They really have "the life", don't they?

    LibertyBelle said...

    We had the same idea with our comfy kitties and yours are beautiful!
    Great photos!
    Thanks for dropping by.
    Have a happy weekend!

    RheLynn said...

    Pookie is a travelling cat! I think the site you were looking for was : Knitten-Kittens, she moved to her own server! Thanks for stopping by and you have some great blogs ;o)

    barman said...

    Cats sure do know how to make themselves comfortable that is for sure. Then they start purring and pass that comfy right on to you. Love you hunt pictures.